Intern at Newsvoice
Are you passionate about digital content and media? Interested in the way news is shared and expressed, and the impact it has on the world? Apply to our internship program today! Newsvoice is always on the lookout for creative, hardworking, focused, and knowledgeable people who are interested in a truly unique (and flexible) internship experience.
What to expect from a Newsvoice Internship
- Six week internship (possibility to extend to a maximum of 12 weeks)
- Remote work and flexible hours
- A collaborative and evergreen community to learn from
- Opportunities to hone editing skills, strategy building, and learn more about media and news reporting
- Technical skills and learning opportunities
- Certificate of Completion and references from the Newsvoice team once internship is completed successfully
What Newsvoice expects from you
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passionate about news and media
- Must be able to commit at least 1-2 hours a day (minimum 5 hours/week for the duration of the internship)
- Current students or recent graduates in the field of Communications and Journalism are encouraged to apply
- Prior experience in a real-time Journalism environment is an asset
Before you apply
First, download the Newsvoice app and sign in with Google.
As part of the application, we need you to do a simple writing test. We expect it to take about 10 - 20 minutes to complete. First, read our guidelines for writing summaries. Then, write an unbiased summary of this story in 350 characters or less. Post your summary in the application form.
Let's make this happen
Ready to go? We are excited to hear from you! Fill in the form below and we will get back to you right away.